Saturday, May 06, 2006

just another nonsense




i wonder what happens when i get old..
will i be a cute grandma like this old lady in the pic? or a fun loving laugh loving old lady like my grandma was? i think i'm gonna be the sort of big grandmas whose grandchildren run to cuz i'd scare their parents ( i always run to my grandma when my parents starts yelling at me).

i wonder how my body would look like..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
that belly..
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhHHHHHHH

i wonder about my temper..
will i be a knitting holic? or cook obsessively. or yell at the maid frequently?

Hell, i can't even picture the next ten years of my life.

it's time to make
TARGETS.. TARGETS.. TARGETs..

2008 LuLus dengan ip tiga koma nol -> minimal

i dont know what else. i wanted to put marriage and stuff. but i'm not sure. i love freedom too much. but i want to be a housewife sometime and i'm a girl, so i should. Shouldn't i?


No comments: