Sunday, December 17, 2006

aplikom






besok ada ujian aplikom : aplikasi komputer untuk bisnis.
wajib diambil buat jurusan gw. meski 0 sks tapi muncul di transkrip.
the class starts at 3.30 and ends at 5 for the better half of the term. belakangan dirubah jadi 1.30 thank god!

i hate it.
I dont do complicated excel formulas for fun. or making weird wordarts on MSWord. I just want to go home!!! (or sit around gedung e chatting with my friends) i did badly on the exam of those two, but i have my hopes in the powerpoint test.
soalnya bebas mau bikin apa aja dan gw ud punya ppt bekas presentasi Perilaku Konsumen. (which, btw dipuji 3 kali sama dosennya!! ;p) tapi lalu si pak dosen aplikom bilang besok ga boleh bawa flashdisk (yg mana kita perlukan untuk nyimpen images) tapi boleh buka internet.

Jadi.. i'll just post it here! ;p

wish me luck for tomorrow!

No comments: