Thursday, June 14, 2007

the intern : i heart transjakarta

My dear morning transportation.
i think the transjakarta is essential to every intern's interning exxperience. With the TJ, (gaya dahaahh) kita bisa bener-bener ngeliat the hustle&bustle of morning traffic in jakarta. that said, pressed to the TJ's window, observing every miserable face inside those cars thath's stuck in traffic. It's better than experiencing it inside one of those cars, feeling miserable!

My dear green ipod and the coffee tumbler are my best friends during the TJ body pressing, oh and the feet stepping too! They make it all allright, i only got pissed once when my behind had to touch someone else's WARM behind. ugh! i'm allergic to warm asses! i mean, i dont mind the touching part, but why does it have to be warm??!! it's disgusting! I usually put Tahiti80 on to energize me and sips from the tumbler to wake me up! i should stop though caffeine's bad for me..

anyway, there's also the feeling of getting out of the TJ to the station and all these buildings towering up above you. I'm also a bit snobbish when i walk to the tower's entrance from the sidewalk, because, you see i believe my tower's the coolest tower on the street! hihihi it;s brand new, high, and blue, all shiny and reflective like the motorolla krzr.. huihiuhiuhiu

Asik dah pokoknya! ;D

gotta go to sleep!! capeee yaaaa

No comments: