Monday, August 13, 2007

the intern: the last week

this week is my last week in RI. hiks..

I've started to miss campus today. but it's going to feel weird to go back to campus when for the last 2.5 months this office had become the center of my world. I've grown accustiomed to riding the busway, coped with the hustle and bustle of jakarta's public transportation services. The people in RI had become my new friends, the people i spent most time of the day with. and I've found the joy of working too.

It's going to feel like walking backwards.

hehehe

Di bagian special thanks di laporan magang i wrote these words for RI:

You have not only offered guidance to knowledge, examples of proessionalism and hardwork, but also a heartful of friendship i'll always treasure and take pride of.


keren ga?? :p
on the last day here Prio and I are going to throw a Barbecue party for RI.
hope it'll be a blast.

No comments: