Sunday, December 04, 2005

signs

Do u beLieve in siGns? Firasat?
I'm one of tHose peopLe wHo get them Quite oftEn. SometimEs i take them seriousLy, sometimes i dOn't. Another thing i get quite often is this abiLity to senSe secRets. Ah bukan scRets juga yah, biAsanya gue bisa tau haL haL yang disemBunyiin oRang eSpeciaLLY love reLated iSsues.

I can teLL siapa yang disuKain teMen gue padahaL gue ga deket" amat and shE/he's beiNg secretivE about it. bukan cuma hal hal sepele kaya gtu, gue bahkan pernah neBak sex related things dan beNer semua aJa gtu,, I thiNk teBakaN" gue itU ridiculous bUt my fRieNds thinks it's sCary. =)

Sayangnya gue ga biSA neBak" hal haL yang berkaitan dengan my own love life, kecuALi satu. daRi peNgaLaman, setiap kali gue jaDian sama cOwo pasti bebeRapa bulan sbLmnya, even kaDang biSA almoSt a yeAr sbLMnya gue dapet fiRasat. And it comes eVen beFore gue suKa sama coWo terSEbut. sOmetimes it diSappoint me anD i triEd to tidak menyukai si Doi (cuh! hahahahah) although it didn't wOrk. Bahkan ada juGa saat dimana i reaLLy tRied to get that pRemonition kaRena i really liked a guY and was coNvinced that he Likes me too. But i faiLed, aNd faiLEd to get the guY too. weLL, Tadi gue lagi ngobroL" sama soDara gue and shE remiNded me aBout that simiLar premonition i got a few mOnths agO for this guy.. i eVen forgot aBout it.

hmpff.. uh oh..

No comments: