Thursday, November 22, 2007

they say

last night i was having dinner with chichi when my boyfriend called..

chi: *geleng-geleng* sumpah yah Ji, sekian tahun gue kenal sama lo belum pernah gue liat ekspresi muka lo kaya gitu..
me : huh? kaya apa??
chi : kaya..kaya gimana ya.. gila belum pernah deh gue liat ekspresi lo kaya gitu
me : kaya apa??? kapan?
chi : apa ya.. tadi pas lo telfonan. hm..longing.. in a good way
me : longing?
chi : in a good way
me : okay.. like what?
chi : *mencontohkan beberapa gaya tapi gagal* aduh susah.. like..like you're really in love
me : *laughs* well, i am aren't i?
chi : *laughs*

kalau postingan di blognya chichi ada yang awalnya "almost forgot this kind of feeling the way you made me blush.. " maka gue:

i almost forgot how it feels to need
to long
to absolutely cannot live without
to be distressed of being far apart

hahahaha agak lebai..

kemana tuh Jinit yang dulu
yang selalu act independent
little miss know it all do it all by herself no need for boys to have fun?
yang selalu menistakan dependance toward anything and most of all towards men?

she had fallen in love they say.

:))

No comments: