Monday, June 23, 2008

updatesss!!

1. Jinitya Yasmine Basarah, S. Sos
yeaaaapppp folkss!! i have graduated!!! hihihihihihi..
The thesis assesment or Sidang thingy went well, veery well actually! i daresay the judges are satisfied with my thesis. Mengingat lembar feedback isinya cuma perbaikan teknis dan redaksional. huheheuehuehu semoga nilainya juga memuaskan! Sidang jumat kemaren turut dihadiri orang tua gue dan sahabat-sahabat yang semuanya menonton ke dalam ruang sidang hahahaha here are the photos courtesy of my dear friend chichi


my supporters and my graduation gift : meteran! hahahaha


2. The Anya bag has arrived!
My parents got back from europe on thursday right before my sidang. And thus my first encounter with my baby..



grinning shamelessly while playing dress up just a few hours before ke kampus untuk disidang.. hahaha it's weird but i find playing dressing-up therapeutic hahaha

3. I made my debut on my boyf's extended family
huahuahuahuahua.. last sat was his sister's wedding. i came wearing kebaya, heels and all, and got introduced to all his Unis and Udas and everything.. Even caught myself in that bahasa daerah situation. You know.. when one of the elderly jokingly ask something preferably marriage related things to you and your partner in their own local language and you can only smile dumbstruckly.. hahaha but it all went well lah ya.. Hopefully i made a good impression on them hihihi..

No comments: