Wednesday, June 25, 2008

my sex and my city

"Everything in my life is so perfect right now. I'm so happy, I'm terrified!"
-Charlotte

Have you seen Sex and the City and pick your own quotes? I have and that one of above is mine. hehehe

Last night i went to see it with my girlfriends Hany, Usie, Cherrie. My sex and the city girls. No need to explain why lah ya.. :p. We had a blast..



The evening start with dinner at Duck King , Cherie's treat for her birthday. We ate like pigs, munching away dishing updates of the latest in our lives. Some are good some are bad. Hany's going through a B-I-G break up. I have just graduated and anxiously expecting a bright future. Usie is reconciling with his boyf of 2 years. and Cherie is in a no man's land situation. just as the movie's trailer puts it
'some things begin, some things end, and some things never change'
(FADE IN TO US 4 GIRLS THROWING FOOD AT EACH OTHER, LAUGHING)

After dinner we went to the movie theatre, the Premiere studio.. hahahaha Hany's treating this time, last week was her birthday. Superr asik bagnet di studio premiere itu, we can recline the seat until it's almost flat like in bed, and they give velvety blankets better than the ones in planes. And best of all we got the VIP seats in the studio because my original seat was broken! It couldnt be reclined so i demanded to change seats for the four of us. hahahaha!



Poor Hany cried a lot during the movie we actually went to her seat hugging her and i held her hands during most of it. She's our Carrie last night, broken hearted and all..

and we ended the night with drinks at Buzz, -my treat this time- toasting for being twenty somethings and well wishes for our happiness.. :)




Driving home, i feel very lucky. To have the girls, of course. and because like Charlotte i'm the one blessed with the most solid relationship of all the girls. So of course i text my Mr. Big to tell him how much i love him and hoping that i too will get my happy ending.. ;)

1 comment:

ASRARULHAQ said...

COBA YANG LEBIH KEREN DIKIT AJA...