Monday, July 07, 2008

i dreamed of..

a pair of gladiator heels..
i did, i really did.. i was prancing around in a beige number in my dreams..

  • mungkin karena i really like the edgy look of it teamed up with frocks (which are my fav outfit for all time and occassion)
  • mungkin karena i keep bumping into it at the mall
  • mungkin karena there's one in every shade of brown from beige to dark brown in charles&keith (beige is my fav color for accessories) when i went to buy my heels but the heels are waaay too tall (9cm) so i bought the usual heels instead.
  • mungkin karena my friend nourma wore a pair to my envy last friday during our non executable dinner at loewy, and i cant get the beige one i saw in c&k eversince.

as my boyfriend yose would react when he missed something good:
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...... (with a full fledged elongated lips)

but i have to stay realistic seeing as i have only started to learn to wear heels just now.. hihihi a bit too late huh? i looove ballet flats too much :P

i decide i should start wearing heels and feel it's appropriate seeing as i've graduated and i am a twenty something. it's silly i know but it always seem to me that only full grown, independent women get to be that glamorous on a daily basis. it's something i should earn. anyways convinced that i can carry myself as required i bought the heels last week..

Ta-da!!

(heelsnya udah chipped ajah huhuhu)

and havent left home without it ever since! hence all the blisters on my feet, but seeing i have now earned myself to be glamorous i walk with my head tall.

oh heck, like they say in memoirs of geisha:
in (women's) world, beauty and pain lies side by side..

No comments: