Monday, September 29, 2008

skeleton in my living room

there's a skeleton in my living room..

I mean, REAL HUMAN SKELETON!

my sis Jivi who's in med school brought it home to study. An activity which she still hadnt done yet.. *sighs

It's really creepy.. and my sis put it in a shopping bag lying on the floor! I told her to tidy it up because it's disrespectful and she's already got tindihan yesterday night. I also told her to ask for pardon to the unfortunate skeleton.. It might sound too superstitious, but I believe in such things like spirits and so and so and we should at least honor them in some way. Because if i died i wouldn't want to be stored in a shoppping bag!

Anyways i have heard some scary stories about real human bones from my soon to be dentist friend cherie too. I bloody hope nothing like that ever happens at home.

My mom so scared she doesnt want to be left downstairs alone. So am i.

I thought about taking a picture of it but its' too creepy. Wouldnt want it to come haunt me.. hii..

No comments: