Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Big Grand Plan

2007
January - Term 6
24 sks, including internship. Prefereably at a retail company or chain store or department store. Start taking French Classes and decide tema skripsi and start taking early steps for it. take IELTS.
July - Term 7
18 sks, including Skripsi. if possible start taking Italian Classes.

2008
January
Jinitya Yasmine Basarah, S.Sos. next, London College of Fashion Postgrad
July
Home, build sufficient career and connections. If possible work in England and find an earl/duke husband to be. tapi mesti moslem ya!!!! :D
September
Institutto Internazionale Polimoda
Master in Merchandising Management

2009
July
Home, start a life of my own.


Aaamiiiinn.. aaamiiin ya Allah!!
Cita-cita.. mudah"an kesampean!!! hohohohohoho

Hopefully a career in fashion Management will eliminate my passion for shopping out of sickness in seeing products. and who knows? maybe I'll even get things for free
Things i can't afford right now like the Fendi B Bag, Prada Doctor Bag, and the Manohlos and the Dior makeups and the trip to the Bahamas and.. *laughs* So vain isn't it?

That's what most people think about careers in this billion dollars circulating industry. As the way my aunt put it when i asked for her opinion, "As a career?..well, I think you have more brain power than that." Maybe i do. But i want to do what i like. That's what matters right? Although there's another voice at the back of my head saying: "Are you sure you want to ruin the beauty of this world with work related stress??"

I think i do. Better than ruining my every other perspective over unfulfilled curiosity..



* I think if i was ever someone else in the past i must've been Marie Antoinette or the likes of her. I've always had visions running around the gardens of Versailles laughing with my red lips, my breast clenched tight inside my lacy corsets.
** currently crazy for Feist's Inside and Out.
*** The Jeweled whip is the best selling item in Agent Provocateur Dubai. Some things just don't change.. do they?

gotta get ready for campus!!

No comments: