Sunday, August 10, 2008


I might have brain damage..

last thursday i went to a food manufacturing company's psychological test where they made me do this test where they have a newspaper sized sheet full with numbers to count. and of course other tests too.

and the last friday i went to do another test in a cosmetics company which took all day. it started at 10 and ended at 7.

the headache hasn't stopped ever since. i feel this constant pressure in my head and everything sounds annoying just ringsssss and ringsss and ringgssss..

i've laid down, not drink alcohol, slept for hours and hours, cancelled going to a wedding, had abang massage my head, hit my head against him, against the wall, not taking shower until noon, maintain a frown on my face, eat yucky japanese spaghetti -waraku (DO NOT BE TEMPTED BY ALL THOSE WAX PAST MOCK UPS THEY PUT IN FRONT OF THE RESTAURANT), writing all these nonsense and still..

IT DOESNT GO.

oh my goodness.. i really hope i get this job..
please please please please please please..

btw, i saw a picture of probably the cutest kid on earth.. Suri Cruise.
seeing her does sooth me, a little.

No comments: