Friday, September 05, 2008

IMPROVEMENT

Dear readers,

I am very happy to announce, after several gloomy posts, that..
My life will soon improve!!!

Due to an important event which took place this week..

No, romantic-at-heart friends and relatives, I'm not getting married yet.

But I have been hired by L'Oreal!! yeeaaaa!!

Yes, that cosmetics company. The one on top of my 'places to work' list. Which from what I heard, I believe will also benefit me with discount prices on make ups, parfume, even hairdressing services!! Wow!

I am very blessed.. I'll be in the Marketing Management Trainee program. Also, theyr'e MNC so I'm sure they'll pay better.. hahahaha :D :D

I am very very very very excited!!

And sooo relieved the cutthroat selection is over, pheewww.. huihuhiuhiu

My Mommy bought me a cute pair of heels for goodluck! Soo happy! :))


Oh, and my graduation ceremony was last week!


No comments: